thought the formulas were working but I didn’t want to jinx myself by getting my hopes up. When I went to the hair salon my stylist commented on the new growth and how much better my hair was looking. Then I knew it was true! Elaine S. Lebanon, NJ

Female Hair Loss
After seeing how depressed I was about my thinning hair, my friend did some research and found out about your formulas. After using them for two months I am starting to see some new growth. I feel so much better now. I am hopeful that the growth will continue.
Annette J. Wausau WI
Childs Alopecia Areata Formula (7 year old)
Just an update on my daughter -- Her condition is much improved and we are now seeing significant growth. My wife is so pleased that she will also be using your formulas for her own general hair care. 
S.B. Pepper Pike, OH
Dandruff Formula
I can’t believe how fast the dandruff formula worked. I’ve tried so many other products which only seemed to make my problem worse. The refreshing scent smells wonderful and makes me feel energized!
Renee G. Streamwood, IL
Lice Formula
Finally we were able to get rid of our daughter’s persistent lice problem, once and for all. The pesticide treatments we tried were not working. We are so thankful that we found out about your natural formulas and could not believe how effective they were.
Renee G. Anaheim, CA

По-нова публикация
Previous
This is the last post.

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар